- Lindsay Grace is a teacher, software developer and designer. He has served industry as an independent consultant, web designer, software developer, entrepreneur, business analyst and writer. Lindsay has a joint position between Miami University’s Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies and the School of Fine Arts. His research areas include human-computer interaction, creative and critical gameplay, and web design. He writes regularly about interactive media design and education.
Welcome to Mindtoggle.com:
- Applications Invited for Tenure-Track Position in Digital Learning and Games
- Help and Profit from Class an Invitation from Notehall to Faculty?
- iPhone Apps Research
- Tenure-track Position: Assistant Professor of Graphic Design/Interactive Design
- Independent Games Festival Entrants from Miami University 2011-2012
- Flash Animator Job in Bay Area Game Company
- Karma Game – Practice Pursuing Enlightenment via a Board Game
- 6th International Conference on the Philosophy of Computer Games
- Match Game: Racist Tetris?
Tag Cloudarchives art arts Biennial call for art call for participation call for publication cfp Chicago college communications conference console contest digital art education fellowship festival game competition game contest game design games games and comics games for learning games showcase hci humanities interactive art job job opportunity learning Mario meaningful play mobile games philsophyy pop culture SAIC serious games software philosophy story student resources students technology the design of play training games