Welcome to Mindtoggle.com:
- Applications Invited for Tenure-Track Position in Digital Learning and Games
- Help and Profit from Class an Invitation from Notehall to Faculty?
- iPhone Apps Research
- Tenure-track Position: Assistant Professor of Graphic Design/Interactive Design
- Independent Games Festival Entrants from Miami University 2011-2012
- Flash Animator Job in Bay Area Game Company
- Karma Game – Practice Pursuing Enlightenment via a Board Game
- 6th International Conference on the Philosophy of Computer Games
- Match Game: Racist Tetris?
Tag Cloudarchives art arts Biennial call for art call for participation call for publication cfp Chicago college communications conference console contest digital art education fellowship festival game competition game contest game design games games and comics games for learning games showcase hci humanities interactive art job job opportunity learning Mario meaningful play mobile games philsophyy pop culture SAIC serious games software philosophy story student resources students technology the design of play training games
Posted on November 16, 2011 | No CommentsHere is a collection of IGF entrants from Miami University in 2011 and 2012. In keeping with the idea of...
Posted on November 7, 2010 | No Commentsas part of the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Games Innovation Conference, they are running the Mario AI Championship. This is...
Posted on November 7, 2010 | No CommentsThe Games for Learning Institute and Motorola Foundation are sponsoring a game design and dev competition to create games that...
Posted on October 26, 2010 | No CommentsVIDA 13 closes on Novemebr 7th. It’s an international contest of art and artificial life, somewhat focused on iberoAmerica, Spain...
Posted on September 23, 2010 | No CommentsIndie pub has a great contest for game designers and developers. The winning game receives a publishing contract and $25,000....